Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Obari's cube

Little piece of animation I did for Steve's enhancement session on squashing and stretching . Though sketchy , I absolutely enjoyed making this , as I provided me with a chance to practice more anime techniques , particularly those features in fight scenes like the Obari's cube ground explosion or warp and blasts, all the while keeping true to the task goal's of producing squash and stretch . With this I feel like I'm really starting to improve on timing and knowing how to create force and weight using camera movements. I also starting to move away from  straight ahead animating to a more conventional keyframe animation , which has been very useful in the point prior. Overall , very happy with what Im doing right now , considering the fact that when I entered uni I was pretty new to this

No comments:

Post a Comment