Monday, February 13, 2017

Ceramic induction : Wire frame

Ceramic induction was a pleasant surprise today , as I didn't t think I would enjoy it as much , being much of a 2D person myself. The construction of the wire frame was pretty straight forward done by just bending aluminium wires together. However, actually twisting the wire was interesting , using the power drill and all. I decided to do my character from Visual language, because of that , I had to alter the feet size to balance the large head, and also to put in the nut and bolt at the bottom of the feet . Overall , really please with the result of this skeleton and the feel of the figure as a whole. Handling the wire was tricky as first but as I got used to it it became easier. Really looking forward to the next step of modelling my character on top



No comments:

Post a Comment