Tuesday, April 17, 2018

LAUAN502 : Study task 2 : SWOT analysis


Personal SWOT Analysis form


Strengths
Weaknesses
Opportunities
Threats
Personal

  Very punctual,
Efficient in work
High technical knowledge

  Impatient, can be
Stubborn when set
in my way

   High level of readiness for a professional position

 Risk of limiting development due to stubborness
Interpersonal

Very organised
Can take charge and lead


Can be a bit of a
Dictator when in charge

 Very adaptable to different colleagues and efficient in group projetcs

 Risk of generating conflict or dishearten team member due to level of standard
Technical

Extremely proficient in Digital illustration, effective at 2D animation



Unfamiliar with 3D

 Very adaptable in the larger field of concept design. Great for animated character design due to knowledge of the whole process of production

Limited 3D can hinder a lot of opportunities and skills
Artistic

Creative designs
Considerations for animation as well when designing

Designs limited to
One general aesthetic

 Design can work very well if the job given match my general style.

 Concern for a limited style range, limiting work opportunities

The first crucial thing for me is definitely to improve my technical abilities, especially in the realm of 3D as it can open up so much more opportunities as a professional , as well as helping to streamline my design process. The same goes for further widening my art-style, particularly, into more realistic are. 

Although, with that said, as an overall review of my current SWOT situation, right at this moment, I think I'm on a very good trajectory in terms of growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment