Tuesday, November 7, 2017

LAUAN502 - Study Task 5 : Social Media

Current media :
- Reddit
-Twitter
-Facebook
-Tumblr
-Artstation
-Deviantart



Use : Artstation/ Deviantart used for main display of work, which is then cross-post to tumblt , twitter, and so on...

Considering the subject of my content ( fanart/ anime ) I target my post to sites that have a connection with those communities ( for example RWBY) via hashtags, specific subreddits , micro blog, etc. That way I found that my content is shared through much quicker and gathered a more significant presence online overall.

Good standing within your own community => expansion to other

Artstation is my current professional display while the rest serves as delivering sites to it, I'm also considering expanding to linkdln and Instagram in terms of professional sites.

PLAN: post regularly (3 times a week) with the relevant topic to Twitter and smaller sites to keep the presence up , while continue doing work to upload onto Artstation for building a professional portfolio


No comments:

Post a Comment