Monday, November 20, 2017

LAUAN502: Manchester animation festival 2017

For me , the focus of this year's MAF was less actually watching animation and more on networking and going to masterclass to see the inner workings of studios from the industries. In that respect , I found this year to be extremely interesting , especially with the masterclass of Betram fiddle and NEXUS foucusing more on games and interactive animation , in the case of Nexus, VR. It really shows the potential of where animation was heading and inspired me to try out more 3D stuff in the future. However ,the most important thing that it was my first time going in to a networking event and meeting professionals. Though just normal the interaction ( introduction/conversation ) at most, this event has boosted my confidences in social skills, as well as broadening my connections with people like Mr Rob Doherty from Larkshead Media who gave me some really good advice, as well as alumni from our own and other university.



No comments:

Post a Comment