Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Study task III - Professional contact - Additional :

Along with Erin, I made attempts to contact other professional working at RT as well, one of them being Michael Pedro - art director of the recently released Gen:Lock and concept design who have worked on major titles such as Halo and Doom. I only briefly interacted with Michael through our share contributions to Gen:lock (especially with me working some designs that are base on Michael's and vice versa) so it would be good to pick his brain further on his experience and practice.


 



 Another RT employee I attempted to contact was Melanie Stern, Lead animator for the latest RWBY volume. Considering the excellent quality of the animated sequences in the new volume, I'd definitely want to get some insight from her about the process of achieving it !!





Outside of RT, I'm also trying to contact AnhDang, who works as a concept artist at Blizzard, designing skins for characters such as from Overwatch. Being not only a character designer as well but a massive fan of Blizzard and their design aesthetic, Anh is certainly a persona I'd like to get some info from about working in the studio as well as other technical knowledges regarding design.



No comments:

Post a Comment