Monday, January 14, 2019

Study task III - Professional contact : Netease

In line with my live briefs in 603, I got an opportunity to work with Netease, creating a piece of illustration for their I.p - Onmyoji's 1st Anniversary. This was use to promote the game as well as a set piece for their Shikigami art contest which was also for celebrating the event. What was very nice about this project was the fact that it was brought to me via Yostar, the last Chinese game developer who commissioned me. The two companies had a collaboration thing going on and apparently since Yostar was very happy with my commission the last time, they referred me to Netease when the time came. This is an wonderful piece of knowledge for me, as this suggest that I may get into the list of the of their regulars the more I do this. And considering that Netease was very happy about this commission as well, I say it is a good sign for further future opportunities







No comments:

Post a Comment