Monday, December 17, 2018

Study task III - Professional contact : Atomhawk

I received an email from Darren from Atomhawk, who have made first contact with at the end of last year, proposing an project for me this coming January. Unfortunately, this is all the info I have for now, as they are in the process of discussing the brief with the client, but Im very much excited about it, as basing it of the work Atomhawk has done before, no doubt the client will be a recognisable name. !










Update on this : Unfortunately , due to my schedule having been filled, up , I had to cancel this collaboration with Atomhawk. Although, not all is gloom as Darren was very understanding and the window between me and the studio for future opportunities is still wide open, which I'm certainly going to take advantage of by the time I leave. 



No comments:

Post a Comment