Wednesday, February 7, 2018

LAUAN502 Study Task 7: Copyrights

The steps I have taken to protect my art are quite straight forward and simplistic , that is a short line of watermark below every art produced that states the copyrights of my art and of the materials use for the art ( in the case of fanarts) as well as providing a link back to my main operating page. However, in cases where I've witnessed the inappropriate use of my art, (such as the case where one Chinese company took it without permission and put it on a body pillow.) I contact the appropriate authority to have them dealt with ( in this case the page's admin ). Fortunately enough, I've rarely ran into such problems up until now and I hope it'll continue to stay that way

clear watermarks that keeps with the aesthetic of the painting 

No comments:

Post a Comment